In this fun course, learn the basics of the simplest method of soap making–Melt and Pour!
Learn what tools you can use to melt your soap base, and how to add other ingredients, or additives that include fragrance, colorants, or embeds!
Melt and Pour Soap Making
Purchase this option, and get unlimited access to all the modules of this course! Plus, have all your questions answered through the forums, which are exclusive for enrolled students! Custom soaps, here we come!
Melt and Pour Soap Making with Kit
Access this fun class, and get to follow along with everything you need! By purchasing this option, you’ll get a full Basic Melt and Pour Kit (valued at PHP 450.00) at a great bundle discount!
Make up to 5 bars of soap with our basic kit that has:
- 500g of clear soap base, high quality, proudly, locally made of vegetable-derived oils
- 5mL of fragrance oil, in the light, delicate scent of ginger flower in a glass dropper bottle
- 2 silicone molds
- Instructional leaflet, with simple and easy steps on how to prepare the soap base and incorporate fragrance and other fun (and skin-loving) additives
A separate shipping fee will be quoted for you, based on your location upon receipt of your payment confirmation.
Preparing your Ingredients
Melting the Soap Base
Pouring and Unmolding
- This forum has 1 topic, and was last updated 9 months, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to create new topics.